£28k - 32k per year
over 2 years ago
A small but very well established Charity that delivers vital information and support to young adults diagnosed with cancer and as part of their exciting development, they have a vacancy for a Health Programmes and Communication Manager.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will lead on the innovation, development and project management of programmes that will significantly enhance the engagement and support for young adults affected by cancer.
Key attributes for this role would include:
- Commitment and drive
- Passion for assisting in the growth of the charity over the next 12 months and beyond
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking in ideas and approach
- Influencing, leading and delegating skills
- Understanding and experience of monitoring and evaluating programmes
- Strategic thinking, experienced in developing marketing strategies
- Stakeholder engagement
- Some knowledge of how healthcare services are delivered in the UK
This is a full time role (0900-1730, Monday to Friday) based conveniently in Central London with excellent transport links.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com
Closing date = Friday, 5th August
Interviews = Week commencing 8th August