City of London, London
over 1 year ago
Are you ready to take on your next new role with Health and Safety?
An amazing opportunity has come up to work for a leading cancer charity based in London as their Health and Safety Manager.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £42,065 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role will be required to travel to Scotland occasionally.
Some of your key duties are:
- Lead on Health and Safety
- Develop an effective safety management system
- Manage and perform regular audits and inspection
- Manage external relationship with insurers
- Lead projects
- Manage the Health and safety and Facilities business plan and budget
Candidates applying for this role will have the following skills:
- Relevant Health and Safety qualification eg. NEBOSH, IOSH
- Proven experience of developing and implementing effective health and safety systems and processes
- Managing and leading a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your CV for further consideration.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy.