City of London, London
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
8 months ago
A passionate and results driven Fundraising Team within a global vital and core children's charity with offices based in London are currently actively recruiting for a Head of Trust and Statutory Funding candidate.
The successful candidate will obtain good solid previous Trust Fundraising experience and will be used to line managing at least one team member.
Key duties and responsibilities for this role will consist of:
* To reach or exceed the annual income target set within the defined expenditure budget.
* In liaison with the Director of Fundraising and Communications, lead on raising income from charitable trusts, foundations and statutory sources.
* To effectively and appropriately steward trusts, foundations and statutory funders who are currently forecast to raise £1.5m in 2020.
* To work with the Charity's Trustees and other key supporters to identify leads and connections.
* To undertake research into trusts, foundations and statutory funders and execute a calendar of approaches.
* To work with the charity's Programmes Team to identify projects and package these accordingly with robust budgets.
* To support World Child Cancer US in identifying and producing robust proposals where we can add value to our programmatic work.
* To ensure all relevant staff are comprehensively briefed in a timely manner ahead of meeting any prospective or existing funders.
* To maximise return from our networking events.
* To represent the Charity with donors and at events.
* To ensure all donor communications are logged on the CRM database (Raisers Edge).
* To deliver exceptional supporter care.
* To ensure the Charity complies with Fundraising best practice and any relevant legislation at all times.
This role offers excellent day to day variety and ensures this charity can operate and continue to do the fantastic work it so brilliantly does.
In return for your much needed and required success in this role this charity offers a very welcoming working environment and a very good salary and benefits package to match.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your latest CV along with the best contact number for you.