£42k - 46k per year
almost 4 years ago
This is a rare opportunity to lead a multi-million pound top-20 charity supporter retention programme.
The Head of Supporter Retention and Development will be responsible for building and managing the entire programme, including enhancing and changing existing activity to deliver the best supporter experience and therefore income. The Head of Supporter Retention and Development will manage a complex budget, provide leadership for the team of 5 and work on integrating digital channels with the existing programme.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing a complex expenditure budget; planning, delivery and management of the Retention budgets and for all reconciliation, reporting and reforecasting on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for developing new products and programmes as detailed in the strategy including a Mid Value Programme.
- Working closely with the Head of Digital Fundraising and the team on digital channels, to deliver a truly integrated Supporter experience.
- Playing a lead role in terms of retention activity across fundraising, supporting the events, community and corporate team and looking for opportunities for growth.
- Delivering against all Supporter Retention and Development KPI’s.
- Planning for, and mitigating against risk in relevant income streams.
- An active role in the continued development of the welcome and early retention programme.
- Management of appropriate outsourced agency relationships.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of managing and evolving a substantial supporter retention and development programme; using direct mail, telephone and online channels.
- Experience of using data for analysing and reporting on the performance of campaigns to maximise performance and to produce strategic plans.
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers.
- Experience of using Direct Dialogue fundraising techniques.
- Able to work towards targets in order to generate income.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 21st AUGUST 2015
If you want to know more about this role please call Emily at TPP: 020 7198 6040
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Free training for fundraisers provided!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute Of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP recruitment website: http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.