£35000 - £39000 per annum
AMA - 013_1538562984
14 days ago
Temp - Perm
Our Client whos vision is of a world where all children and young people have a sense of belonging, and are loved and valued, is currently recruiting for a Supporter Services Manager to join the team.
The Supporter Services Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing multi-channel customer service delivery to deliver an unrivalled experience to all supporters: donors, volunteers, event participants, campaigners, committees and fundraisers - as well as internal stakeholders: Children's Services, Fostering
- Generating significant income through provision of exemplary stewardship, helping fundraising teams to achieve goals and optimising potential engagement opportunities.
- Working closely with wider Supporter and User Experience teams to ensure Insights are shared to further improve the experience of supporting the organisation.
- Managing day to day process and work flow of Supporter Services Team, including the reporting & delivery of team KPIs and outputs.
- Coordinating all "Thank you" responses across Fundraising Teams to ensure that template or bespoke responses are used appropriately, and that messaging is consistent across teams and across campaigns
- Ensuring all Inbound targets are met within a given time frame (Email, Post, Phone, Chat, Social Media, Materials requests etc.) and by taking ownership of satisfactory end-to-end resolution of all queries, turning a poor customer experience into a great customer experience.
- Ensuring all outbound targets are met within a given time frame; income generation and telemarketing call cycles, stewardship, customer satisfaction
- Undertaking quality assurance of enquiry handling and by leading on or facilitate best practice enquiry handling sessions.
- Leading the Supporter Services team; training and onboarding of new recruits, appraisals, mentoring and support, learning & development as well as covering for team members during sickness, holiday and periods of increased activity.
- Managing suppliers, negotiating price and service, ensuring that they achieve value for money, that suppliers meet agreed SLA's and that campaigns are delivered on time and to the required quality and by ensuring all funding propositions and programmes are fully compliant with all relevant legislation and fundraising best practice.
should this role be of interest to you please do not hesistate to get in contact Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org