City of London
£45.2k per year
almost 4 years ago
This leading international charity are recruiting a Head Of Supporter Care to develop and lead the supporter contact function.
The successful candidate will strive to continuously improve and enhance supporters' experience, with the overall aim of increasing net income from the chariy's supporters.
Main duties for the Head of Supporter Care include:
- To devise and deliver the supporter care strategy.
- To ensure standards for supporter care are set and monitored.
- To be a productive member of the Managers group. Working with other Heads, to be a champion of positive change.
- To be responsible for the creation and maintenance of all policies relating to supporter contact, donation processing and fulfilment.
- To be up to date with the developments in the sector, trends in supporter care and to ensure standards are in line with best practice.
- To recruit and retain the appropriate staff and effectively manage the team through regular one to one meetings and the annual appraisal process.
Essential criteria for the Head Of Supporter Care includes:
- Extensive experience working within Supporter Care at senior and stretegic level.
- Demonstrable fundraising/marketing/digital marketing intellect, including the importance of supporter/retention and development.
- Extensive experience of effectively leading a customer service focussed team.
- Experience of managing outsourced partner relationships, including negotiating, implementing and monitoring legally binding contractual agreements and service levels.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with ability to set, monitor and evaluate against crucial measurement criteria or key performance indicators
- Proven experience of creating and implementing strategic and operational business plans and project managing.
- Experience of recruiting suitable staff and overseeing their professional development.
To apply for this Head of Supporter Care role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 51903GM. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.