£42000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
TPP are currently working with a very established health charity. They are looking to recruit a Head of supporter care & fundraising standards role who can hit the ground running.
This charity offers a competitive salary and benefits:
Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays, option to buy and sell up to five days holiday, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, paid mileage, enhanced sick pay, corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services, staff discount of 15% on new goods online, salary sacrifice car scheme, online wellbeing centre, free will writing service, staff finance loans, carers leave policy and lots more.
Are you an experienced Supporter Care professional looking to make a strategic impact?
You will play a crucial role in developing and delivering supporter-centric approach which will surprise and delight supporters'. You will play a strategic role in developing and implementing supporter care and fundraising standards strategy. The successful candidate will strive to continuously improve and enhance the supporters' experience, which drives commitment and long-term value.
* Responsible for the strategic planning, delivery and ongoing development of supporter care and fundraising standards, ensuring it complements the strategic aims and objectives of Fundraising, and the wider organisation.
* Responsible for managing the supporter care team to deliver against agreed targets and key performance indicators, monitoring, evaluating and reporting back as necessary.
* Work with key stakeholders to deliver integrated, multi-channel supporter journeys to maximise income generation, supporter engagement, cross selling and brand/marketing opportunities.
* To manage specific projects which will enable us to improve our supporter care, and build supporter loyalty and retention.
* Manage the donation administration and acknowledgement process within the Charity and through external fulfilment agencies.
* Ensure internal best practice fundraising guidelines are created, maintained and disseminated, and that external best practice guidelines are accessible, shared and understood.
You will have:
*Extensive experience of working within Supporter Care at a senior or strategic level.
* Proven experience of creating and implementing strategic and operational plans.
* Demonstrable fundraising/marketing/digital marketing intellect, including the importance of supporter retention and development.
* Extensive experience of effectively leading a customer services team.
* Proven project management experience.
If this role is of interest please get in touch ASAP. The deadline for this role is Monday 29th April.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK