£45000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
10 days ago
A Chiswick based University are seeking to appoint a Head of Student Support & Engagement on a full-time, permanent basis under a hybrid working arrangement.
Summary of role:
- As Head of Student Support and Engagement you will be responsible for the leadership, development, organisation, planning and overall management of the Student Support, Administration and Engagement Services.
- You will ensure a range of services that deliver general and specialist information and advice to students alongside operational well-being and disability support.
- You will ensure that the services follow best professional and sector practice and are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- You will promote integration and collaboration between teams and the wider services at ArtsEd to meet specific needs and promote student well-being generally.
- Under the leadership of the Deputy Principal, you will be required to work in close collaboration with colleagues in the Schools of Acting and Musical Theatre and in other professional services departments.
- You will have line-management responsibility for the Student, Support and Engagement Officer, Counsellor, Skills Support Tutor and Gym and Well-being Coordinator posts.
- You will serve as a member of the Higher Education Administration Management Team and institutional committees, sub-groups and working groups as required.
- Working in a higher education institution with an emphasis on student support, engagement, disability and well-being services
- Working with relevant national organisations such as AMOSSHE
- Student case management, Safeguarding and working within the related regulations and policies
- Producing high quality written reports and committee administration and support
- Designing and delivering training
- Working across all areas of Student support, engagement, well-being and disability services with a proactive, student-centred approach
- Ensuring service delivery continually meets the highest standards and addressing issues where necessary
- Working with a range of people and stakeholders, at different levels, within an organisation.
Application are by CV only to TPP. All CVs will be reviewed and if your CV matches the experience required above then a member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss the role and client in more detail. If you don't hear back from us within 5 working days then unfortunately your application hasn't been successful on this occasion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.