£54650.00 - £59367.00 per annum
19 days ago
Are you passionate about adding value to the student experience within Education?
A London University are currently recruiting for an interim Head of Student Engagement & Experience for a 3-6 months fixed term contract. You will be working as part of a department that aims to provide a high level of administrative support, advice and guidance to students, academic colleagues and researchers in order to ensure expert, timely support is received.
You will also work closely with the Students Union and student representatives, being responsible for all operational and strategic issues related directly to the management of student experience.
- You will have overarching responsibility for delivering outstanding student experience and have a deep understanding of student matters.
- To lead and develop the Student Engagement and Experience teams to drive best practise and consistency in student experience.
- To engage and improve student feedback processes and student surveys as well as prepare regular reports and updates.
- Work closely with the academic Departments to ensure there is a continuous cycle of improvements in developing excellent student experience at the university.
- Work closely with other central professional services such as Student Advice and Wellbeing, Registry, careers and Planning, wherever necessary to improve student engagement and experience.
- Understand and identify new opportunities to use technological enhancements and innovate with the focus of improving student experience.
You will have:
- Experience of working in office administration within Higher Education or Education sector
- Experience of managing a team effectively and being motivating
- Experience of Quality Assurance processes in Higher Education
- Experience of implementing and identifying improvements to systems and procedures
- Show the ability to develop positive and proactive working relationships with colleagues and wider tea,
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent IT skills and experience using technology.
- The ability to provide a high level of service and support to students, visitors and staff.
You will be required to use your initiative and previous experience to add value to the student experience. This role has an immediate start. If you have the above experience and available to start straight away, this will be a great opportunity for you to be an integral part of the student experience for this university.
Please send across your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference number J75828RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.