City of London
£49482.00 - £59582.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Your new Career:
TPP Education Recruitment are currently partnered with a London based University with a world class reputation. They are proud of their international student and staff community and are committed to offering an inclusive and supportive environment for everyone. They are looking for a new Head of Student Data & Returns to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
You will be reporting to the Director of Student Administration.
Your new responsibilities:
* Manage and deliver a range of external returns which span a range of different areas (HESA, GMC, OfS etc..)
* Lead the College through the process of moving to HESA Data Futures
* Develop the College's suite of internal reporting, from operational to strategic with stakeholders from across the institution
* Advise on external developments and changes in relation to external data reporting requirements.
* Maintain and regularly review detailed documentation of business requirements for internal and external data reporting requirements, and mapping of current and future data models.
* Lead activities to test systems/configurations to support internal and external reporting needs.
* Manage a team of 4 Permanent Senior External Returns Officers and 1 fixed term Student Lifecycle Reporting Officer.
What you will need to succeed:
* Abilities commensurate with a first degree or equivalent educational experience
* Experience of working in a student record management or strategic planning setting in a Higher Education Institution
* Experience of managing the compilation of statutory and regulatory student and funding external returns, including the student data returns to HESA and HEFCE/OfS
* Experience of engaging key internal stakeholders in the requirements of effective and robust student data management
* Extensive working knowledge of student-based external returns to statutory and regulatory bodies such as HESA and their significance to HEIs
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of UK Higher Education policy environment
Your next steps:
If you believe you have the skills and requirements listed above, then please apply today with an attached CV.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.