£50k - 55k per year
over 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading youth charities as Head of Statutory Funding. You will be responsible for leading a team across the south of England to deliver funding to achieve ambitious income targets. This is an excellent role for an experienced statutory fundraiser who has previously line managed a team and worked towards targets in excess of £1.5 million per annum.
Key duties within this position will include:
- To manage a high performance income generation team across the south of England
- To develop and manage the budget for income in collaboration with the SMT
- To lead on the local fundraising and cultivation strategies in the regions, maximising income from local, regional and cross-regional initiatives
- To ensure cost-effective and consistent budgeting for grant funding and price-setting for outcome-payments contracts, working extremely closely with senior staff in the Finance function to achieve this
-To ensure funders are appropriately recognised and stewarded and maintain accurate records
- To monitor the income pipeline, identifying funding gaps, monitoring match funding requirements and reporting significant risks
- Support the Press Officers to develop a public sector communications strategy
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of generating income through partnerships in funding
- Track record of ability to lead, organise and motivate a diverse team to deliver complex projects
- Proven track record in strategic thinking, business planning and managing staff across multiple locations
- Advanced understanding of government funding priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and able to relate to a wide range of people
Closing date for applications: 20th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.