Up to £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP are delighted to be working with a independent think tank and advisory service. They are looking for Head of stakeholder engagement on a 9-12 month fix term contract to cover maternity leave.
This organisation works with companies and governments in Asia, the Middle East and Europe, facilitating high-level dialogue, providing business and market intelligence, and driving commercial outcomes.
Do you have a policy and public affairs background? Have you previously worked for a think tank or advisory organisation?
The purpose of this role:
Maintaining key institutional relationships with commercial and government entities; supporting revenue streams through long-term business development, including with existing and
prospective clients and corporate members.
This is a key role which will maintain external relationships with both businesses and government entities, and drive revenue growth through business development. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional who is looking for an opportunity to demonstrate their capability in a complex and fast-moving environment.
The Head of Stakeholder Engagement (Maternity Cover) will establish and develop new relationships with relevant government entities, as well as drive productive communications with existing stakeholders from this area. Through these external engagements, the post-holder will also advise internally on the development of content, programmes, and advisory projects.
As well as maintaining critical continuity and strong relationships with existing corporate members and clients, the successful candidate will identify commercial opportunities with multinational companies and governments as appropriate (and support colleagues across the business to do so); produce compelling written proposals for service packages; and secure the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Essential skills and experience
* Undergraduate degree in a relevant field - economics, politics, international business, international relations, etc.
* Minimum three years' client-facing business development or account management experience
* Proven track record closing deals and meeting B2B revenue targets including identifying prospects and key contacts to initiate business development opportunities
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Confidence, gravitas and credibility with individuals at all levels, including C-suite business leaders, senior government officials, media, academia, etc. and an ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with such individuals and organisations
* Understanding and experience of working with large western and Asian corporates and navigating the internal dynamics of such organisations; sensitivity to cultural differences when working with international clients
* The ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and client expectations, organised, efficient and attention to detail
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch now!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.