£40000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Our client is a growing charity with the key focus of helping people with mental health problems gain access to the benefits work has to offer, they believe that the right employment support not only helps achieve work related goals but also improves mental wellbeing.
As a result of their growth they have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Service.
As a Head of Service, you will be a key member of the senior management team and you will provide overall management of their client service contracts as well as growing their Individual Placement and Support Services.
Other duties will include:
- Line management and personal development of Deputy Head of Service and Team Leaders
- Driving the charities change management programme
- Working with key stakeholders including the DWP and local health services
- Recruitment and selection of new staff
- Identifying and engaging with other potential contracts
Key characteristics will include:
- An excellent communicator
- An inspirational leader with 7+ years previous management experience
- A willingness to learn
- Target driven
- A successful influencer and negotiator
- Knowledge of evidence based employment models (desirable)
- Experience of managing health and work (desirable)
- Personal or professional experience of mental health (desirable)
For more information or for an informal chat about this opportunity please call Rob on 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org