Up to £40000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Our client is a well-respected mental health and wellbeing charity based in Barnet, North London. It provides a range of services including advocacy, employment support and counselling.
They have a new exciting opportunity for a Head of Services with the responsibility for the performance and strategic development of services including Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Step 2, Advocacy and Counselling.
Other duties will include
- Managing and recruiting a team
- Negotiation, development of new and scaled up pilot services including IAPT
- To plan client pathways, personal recovery plans and reviews
- To continually evaluate and monitor services
Key experience / attributes will include:
- A professional qualification or equivalent degree related to Psychology, Health or Social Care
- Experience of working with people with mental health needs
- An inspiring leader
- Experience of working with IAPT
For more information about this vacancy please email email@example.com