£42000 - £47000 per annum
11 months ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest homelessness charity as the Head of Retention and Development you will lead and manage the retention and development team, being responsible for the development and delivery of all retention activities within Individual Giving. This is a 12 month contract.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To lead the strategic development and ongoing delivery of integrated customer contact strategies and excellent supporter experience
- Oversee the quality of the supporter journey, ensuring coherence between the off and online teams within Individual Giving
- Forecasting income and expenditure budgets
- Working cross divisionally to influence the identification of opportunities to capture supporter data and to drive support to regular engagement
- To manage, motivate and support all staff to achieve agreed targets / performance indicators
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience in using direct mail, telephone and online channels for the implementation of standard and mid-value cash appeal programme
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers and working across teams
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team with a proven track record of coaching and mentoring staff
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and forecasting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 11th December
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.