£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a recognised charity, has a new opportunity available to join an established team as Head of Register Recruitment. You will be instrumental in helping them to reaching out and engaging with volunteers that could go on to save someone's life. This is a permanent role that offers flexible working and is London based.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Register Recruitment:
- Your main goal is to maximise outreach using digital and other methods to increase volunteer engagement
- Drive efficiency, empower your team to deliver activity through a growing community of volunteers and partners
- Lead, coach, support and motivate a high performing established team
- Engage with digital tools to drive results, impact and efficiencies
- Continuously monitor and evaluate all recruitment activity
- Maximise opportunities to reach and engage target audiences
- Develop plans, budgets and non-financial KPIs, benchmarking, reporting and reforecasting
It is essential that you demonstrate a proven track record of increasing engagement from volunteers and a natural affinity to utilise multiple digital tools at your disposal. You will be working at a strategic level with a combination of being hands on with the team across the UK. A strong leadership style with substantial line management experience will be expected. Significant experience of planning, developing and reporting on multi-year budgets and non-financial KPIs. If you have had success in engaging with BAME and harder to reach groups, then you would be a highly desirable candidate for this position. It will also be useful to have experience managing remote workers. Naturally you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills-with a proven ability to communicate persuasively. If you have experience of working in membership organisations and/or building volunteer networks, then please do apply.
To apply for this Head of Register Recruitment, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73950CH.