£39000 - £42000 per annum + Salary could be negotiable
3 months ago
We have partnered with a leading national health charity who are about to start an exciting and ambitious 5 year strategy. They are looking for a head of regional to generate income from the south of the UK.
Reporting to the Director of Regional Fundraising you will be responsible for 5 regional teams predominantly but not exclusively based in the south east generating 3 million in income by the end of the 5 year strategy . The role of the teams is to generate funds from Fundraising Events, specifically their owned events. Additionally, grow their community products In Memoriam, Regional Corporate and Volunteer fundraisers.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
* Create , develop and implement the southern regional fundraising strategy.
* Motivate and inspire all members of the fundraising team
* Work closely with the head of events to utilise resources.
* Drive income from the above community channels.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
* A great track record of leading a team to drive income from a range of community channels. Most importantly events.
* Experience in managing 7 figure targets.
* Experience of remote managing (Desirable)
Closing date: 1/05/2018
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.