£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
A leading Professional Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a Head of Regional Engagement on a full time, permanent basis. This role can be home based, anywhere in England.
As the Head of Regional Engagement, your role will be to develop and implement a national workforce development engagement strategy with the objective of providing professional development training for FE providers across all regions of England.
Reporting into the Director of Delivery, you will be responsible for building, developing and leading on an in-depth stakeholder mapping and engagement strategy, ensuring the needs of stakeholders are effectively understood and acted upon in relation to CPD delivery to the FE workforce.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience and skills in the following areas;
* Significant management experience with a strong understand of the national picture
* An understanding of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
* Ability to encourage and develop a team culture through a regional, remotely based team
* Commercially aware with ability to develop and implement a national engagement and delivery strategy
* A track record of account/performance management and able to handle complex delivery development opportunities
* Ability to build and maintain networks and senior level relationships across the sector
* Very high levels of interpersonal skills, including effective presentation delivery
It would be advantageous if you have a strong professional network comprising of FE providers, colleges, local authorities, national and local delivery organisations.
If you are an exceptional candidate, looking to make an impact as well as enjoy working in a flexible, vibrant environment, please apply today for an initial conversation.
Closing date: Wednesday 19th February 9am for final CV and Cover Letter to be submitted
Please contact me before then to have a conversation about the role, organisation and application requirements.
To apply, please initially send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number J73158DT