£33,000 - 45,818 per year + Bonus (20% of salary)
OS Perm Team
over 2 years ago
Our client is one of the world's most well respected education pathway providers who act as a conduit between UK Universities and it's extensive network of in-country partners across the globe.
The programme itself ensures students are fully prepared for undergraduate and post-graduate study via both academic and English language support.
Their Glasgow office are now recruiting a new Head of Recruitment to lead on the attraction of international students.
This is a fantastic opportunity that offers both a competitive salary and generous commission structure (up to 20% of annual salary and 15% is a very realistic estimate).
This is a role that will provide you with autonomy, strategic input, line management and a chance to travel extensively (up to twenty 1 week trips per year).
Within your first year you can expect to lead, develop and implement an effective recruitment strategy and travel to locations as far and wide as Asia, Africa, Russia and Latin America.
Essential criteria for the Head of Recruitment includes:
- Extensive experience recruiting international students.
- Ability to offer strategic direction and insight.
- Highly motivated and driven with exceptional communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Higher or Further Education within the UK.
- An awareness of issues marketing educational services within an international context.
*Please note an appropriate CRB/DBS disclosure will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.