City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
over 3 years ago
TPP are working with an excellent healthcare organisation who are looking for a vibrant, experienced Head of Recruitment to support within the HR team. A fantastic recruitment role like no other, this is an opportunity to lead and grow the recruitment team within a company that has been awarded for investing in people & being one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
Priding themselves in employee retention, this newly created role offers an excellent opportunity to build your career within recruitment in the not for profit sector. Please see further information on the role below:-
Tasked with leading the recruitment team, designing creative strategies with the goal of recruiting the top talent within the sector, you will be managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through to on boarding. Focussing on social media, internal programmes and being a brand ambassador you will be tasked with building a strong employment brand and driving it forward.
Main activities include;
- Marketing support, including preparing advertisements and developing/maintaining positive relationships with new and pre-existing contacts
- Working closely with the senior leadership team, supporting with new and existing goals and objectives
- Maintaining key interactions and identifying new opportunities for business development
- Coordinating and partaking in recruitment assessment days and other activities for both internal and external recruitment.
- Supporting with the full recruitment process
The ideal candidate
- Experienced working within a senior recruitment position
- A healthcare background is desired, but not essential
- Experience with supporting staff on recruitment and possess an up to date understanding of employment legislation
- Has the ability to attract candidates who you will support and nurture within the recruitment team
- Lead and attend candidate attraction events
- Implement effective social media tools to attract new candidates
- Has the ability to collate and analyse information
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Joanne.Harrington@tpp.co.uk quoting the reference number J62593JH in the subject line.