£48k - 50k per year
almost 3 years ago
Head of Qualifications required for our London based clients. Salary up to £50K, benefits include 25 days holiday, season ticket loan and childcare vouchers. If you feel this role could be for you, please contact us.
The purpose of the role:
- Responsible Officer for Awarding Organisation (“AO”) reporting to Chief Executive for AO Governance and leading functional representation at QAC, ensuring compliance with OFQUAL regulatory requirements and efficient and effective operation.
- A head of function role with P&L responsibility for Qualifications, identifying opportunities to ensure that the product portfolio and service delivery meets customer needs.
- Lead the functional teams to deliver targets and service delivery goals in line with the business plan objectives and strategic direction.
- Optimise centre acquisition, development and retention through leadership of the Awarding Organisation and using dotted line reporting to Sales teams to utilise the wider mix of Sales, Marketing and Communications channels.
- Represent the organisation with external stakeholders to build the Council's reputation, understand market trends, identify client needs and opportunities and support business development.
- Understanding of the role of Principle Officer within an AO and evidence of securing effective outcomes through learning activities
- Experience of leading strategic product management and service delivery to generate income and margin within the Recognised Qualifications sector
- Experience of leading and managing multi- disciplinary teams
- Experience of setting and managing budgets
- Evidence of supporting processes which deliver high quality outcomes and continuous improvement
- Experience of working towards externally validated standards
- External engagement and representation
If you feel this role is for you, please contact the Education Team on 0207 198 6090