£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Our client, a community trust, has an opportunity available for an experienced Head of Property & Estates. You will be a highly capable property and asset management professional who is used to working in a multi-faceted organisation, ideally not-for-profit, dealing with multiple stakeholders and committed to enhancing the lives of people in the local community. This is a permanent role with hybrid working options.
The estate is home to more than three acres of public green space, 120 tenants including more than 20 charities and non-profit organisations, two sports and fitness facilities, 48 light industrial units, 34 offices, 32 shops, community stables and an Olympic-registered skate park.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Property & Estates (Community):
* You will be the strategic lead for the Trust's property portfolio
* Lead the Property Management and Facilities Management teams
* Develop and implement the Trust's Asset Management Strategy
* Develop and implement the Trust's Lettings & Voids Strategy
* Develop strategy for supporting tenants and delivery of good customer service
* Overall responsibility for the effective setting and management of budgets
* Develop and optimise income from advertising, film location fees and parking
* Prepare Committee reports and attend meetings, as required
* You will be an active member of the Trust's Executive Team
It is essential that you will be a highly capable property and asset management professional who is used to working in a multi-faceted organisation, ideally not-for-profit, dealing with multiple stakeholders and committed to enhancing the lives of people in the local community. Minimum 5 years property and/or asset management experience of commercial properties. Significant and successful experience operating at a senior level. Proven track record in commercial management of a mixed-use estate, with a good knowledge and understanding of landlord and tenant laws, is essential. Current understanding of legislation as it affects leases, rents, building regulations, etc. and a willingness to keep up to date with new legislation and property trends. Personable and collaborative, with proven experience of developing and maintaining positive relationships with a range of stakeholders, including tenants, community groups, Local Government and Board members. If you have worked in a similar role around the Kensington area, you would be a highly desirable candidate.
To apply for this Head of Property & Estates (Community) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75483DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.