City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 1 year ago
A leading Professional Body who develops the workforce in the Further Education sector are recruiting for a Head of Professional Status to play a key role in the growth and delivery of the professional statuses, Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) and Advanced Teacher Status (ATS).
As the Head of Professional Status, you'll provide overall leadership, management, product design, quality assurance and strategic planning for the professional Further Education teaching statuses delivered by the organisation. You'll also be responsible for maintaining and developing the Professional Standards.
- implement the new strategy for professional status, in particular for QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills) status and ATS (Advanced Teacher Status).
- provide overall leadership and management for the professional status team including managing budgets and operational plans
- ensure high quality delivery of the professional statuses, contributing to governance, quality assurance and continuous quality improvement processes
- develop and maintain strategic relationships with key senior stakeholders and groups across the sector.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience of managing substantial programmes of work within FE
- Experience of working as a practitioner, manager or leader in an education setting
- Strong understanding, knowledge and experience of what makes professional learning and development in an education and training environment effective
- Ability to build and maintain networks and senior level relationships
Please show your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J71377DT and more details will be provided.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 9th August 9am