£50580.00 - £59535.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a prestigious Membership Body who are currently seeking a Head of Policy & Research to join their collaborative, sociable and hard-working team on a permanent basis.
This is a key role in leading on the development of policy responses, ensuring robust governance and delivery.
- Provide leadership on regulatory policy, research and management across the organisation to ensure that they can demonstrate good practice
- Develop overall strategic planning & management of the organisation's approach to the collection of evidence to influence the future direction and planning of their work, having a wide impact on policy and practice
- Ensure appropriate governance and delivery of policy projects, complying with their Policy Development Framework
- Plan & manage appropriate expert and stakeholder input into policy programmes, commissioning research where necessary
- Lead and manage their policy and research staff
This role is ideal for those of you who can demonstrate experience of managing complex policy development in a regulatory or similar environment. If you have experience of delivering fairly complex policy projects and leading staff then we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71993AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st October 2019