Up to £50000 per annum
8 months ago
TPP are working with a well known animal and conservation charity who are looking for their Head of Philanthropy. In this exciting role reporting to the director of fundraising you will be leading a team of 3 longstanding fundraisers to drive income from individuals.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To develop and implement a major donor strategy.
* To cultivate new donors with the aim of donating 10,000+
* Uplift existing donors
* Provide strategic leadership to the charity's Patrons and fellowship programmes insuring numbers and levels of donations increase.
* Oversee the charity's legacy programme
* Oversee the special events programme.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
* To have a fantastic track record of cultivating donors to give 5 and 6 figure gifts.
* To have led a team to increase income from major donors
* To have a good understanding of legacies.
Closing date: 23rd February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.