£36000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join the major giving team at this leading youth charity. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high net worth individuals, ensuring they are stewarded correctly and engaged with the aims of the charity. You will also be line managing two members of staff.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To lead on managing relationships with significant donors and support more senior management on donor relationships where appropriate
- Provide donors and supporters with first class stewardship ensuring their long-term support
- Manage and develop staff members
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of personally securing major gifts from individuals at 100k+
- Proven experience of managing and developing relationships with wealthy individuals and senior volunteers
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a persuasive communicator both face to face and written
Closing date: 14th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.