£48,927 - 56,698 per year
OS Perm Team
over 3 years ago
A world leading representative of adult education is recruiting for a Head of Personnel to assist the National Head of Resources based in their North London office.
Main duties for the Head of Personnel include:
• To lead the Personnel team and ensure it achieves its strategic and operational aims and objectives
• Manage and oversee the day to day operation of the Personnel team
• Regularly report to the General Secretary and National Head of Resources on personnel issues
• Deputise for the National Head of Resources as required
Essential criteria for the Head of Personnel role include:
• Experience of managing a Personnel Department and/or line managing a team of staff within a charitable organisation
• A proven ability of implementing policies and procedures, including negotiating with staff trade unions
• Suitable candidates must hold the MCIPD qualification and have a true passion for HR
To apply for this Head of Personnel role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52114KD all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.