Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£0.00 - £36994 per annum
over 3 years ago
TPP are working with a leading International Christian Children's charity based in Milton Keynes who are looking for an experienced Head of People on a 12 month FTC.
You will support the Director of People and Culture to shape people strategy and align to the charities strategic intentions.
Responsible for shaping people management practices that support strategic goals and strategic enablers
- Manage and lead the team of staff that support strategic goals to build people capability and capacity in the organisation ensuring staff are trained and developed to deliver targets set
- Lead on allocated strategic projects e.g. the review of performance management, the culture change project, leadership and management development
- Work in collaboration with Business Partners to ensure talent mapping occurs to enable a leadership pipeline and resourcing of key posts (attracting and retaining staff)
- Identify need for change in the organisation that is linked to strategy and working with leaders to agree change management approach and implementation plan. Lead and facilitate change as required.
- Ensure there is a sustainable approach to identifying and facilitating the development, deployment and engagement of talent management system, in line with the people management strategy, with the aim of attracting and retaining talent
You must have the following:
- CIPD qualification
- Developing people strategies that are aligned to the business goals
- Proven track record of leading and managing a team of diverse staff
- Experience in Changing Culture
If you have the relevant experience then please apply or send your CV to HR@tpp.co.uk quoting reference 61746JH. Please note you must have the right to work in the UK.