£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are working with an education charity who address the lack of Black British history in the UK Curriculum. They provide programmes for young people aged between 8-16 and are working towards changing the national curriculum and building a sense of identity in every person in the UK.
Founded in 2019, they have already achieved big things, and have partnered with various globally recognised brands. This is a really exciting time to join.
As Head of Partnerships, you will develop and manage a portfolio of partnerships at an executive level as well as driving new partnerships. This role will also be responsible for proactively managing the relationships within the account portfolio.
You will be tasked with generating and driving sustainable partnerships with community and commercial organisations, as well as individuals, meeting annual targets for income, campaign presence and reach.
To be successful in this role you will
- Have strong experience in developing and executing a partnership strategy.
- Excellent verbal and critical thinking skills.
- Relationship and account management experience.
- Strong experience managing a wide range of partners.
- Knowledge of the educational context in the UK and safeguarding laws.
- experience in events and campaigns.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.