£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
A growing charity, focusing on international health projects, is currently looking for a Head of Partnerships to join their London office on a 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the corporate fundraising plans to maximise income from current and potential companies.
- Researching and approaching prospective corporate donors using existing contacts in the charity's network and through proactive engagement with external networks.
- Leading on the development of new fundraising propositions, products and techniques for both new and existing corporate supporters in target sectors.
- Managing UK-based relationships with existing global corporate partners, collaborating with the global corporate team to ensure alignment of stewardship/communications plans.
- Line-managing the Corporate Partnerships Manager (1 direct report).
The successful applicant will have an ability to demonstrate significant experience of successful strategic corporate partnership development, account management, a broad range of corporate fundraising approaches and event management. The charity is ideally looking for applicants with experience of achieving six-figure partnerships.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.