£50000 - £57000 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently working with a leading cancer charity who are looking for a Head of Account Management.
In this role you will be managing a team of 8 people and an income target of 7 million from leading 6/7 figure corporate partnerships.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* To work with assistant director of partnerships to further develop strategy.
* Lead manage and develop your team promoting a proactive culture.
* Use insight and analysis of past partners and of other charities partnerships to develop strategy
* Working with other income streams to utilize opportunities, specially events.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
* A brilliant track record of developing 6/7 figure partnerships. You will need to be able to give clear examples of what you implemented to cause the increase in income.
* Great experience of management and leading a team to success
* Be ambitious and innovative.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Matt on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.