£45000 - £50000 per annum + Salary could be negotiable
3 months ago
TPP are pleased to be in partnership with a leading national charity who are about to launch a new strategy and are looking for a head of new business to roll out this exciting plan on a maternity cover contract until September 2019.
In this role reporting to the director of philanthropy you will be responsible for the line management of three new business managers. Each new business manager looks after 5 focused commercial sectors. The team target is £750K (£250K per business manager so no personal target). They are looking to grown income from COTY partnerships but also focus more attention to longer term strategic partnerships.
Key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Work with other senior members of the team to set and delivery new business strategy
- Work with other income streams to identify possible partnerships
- Be integral in the pitching and negotiation progress.
- Support the development of a new business pipeline and charity of the year calendar.
- Line manage the new business managers.
The successful candidate will have:
- A fantastic track record of securing new business partnerships, ideally 6 figures
- Line management experience and leading a team to success
- Examples where they have demonstrated great internal and external stakeholder management.
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.