£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This health charity is recruiting for a Head of New Business who will be responsible for developing the corporate fundraising strategy to grow income from new corporate partners.
This charity have had great success within the retail sector and are now looking to diversify their corporate appeal. They need an entrepreneurial and ambitious fundraiser to maintain this momentum.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Deliver a corporate partnerships programme which engages new corporate support and achieves growing annual income targets
- Build relationships with Trustees and key supporters with influence to make the most of their networks
- Provide effective line management to the two direct reports and additional corporate fundraising staff and volunteers as the team grows
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of stewarding and developing corporate partners
- Experience of devising and implementing fundraising strategies and work plans
- Line management experience with demonstrable commitment to staff development and progression
Closing Date: 7th August
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.