City of London, London
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
This very successful international Foundation charity are recruiting for a Head of Mentoring.
They are a fast-growing, entrepreneurial organisation with ambitious goals. They are passionate about creating an equal world for generations to come. They are entering an exciting phase of growth at the Foundation and are looking for a Head of Mentoring to help take them forwards.
The purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of high impact mentoring programming for entrepreneurs in low and middle income countries.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of the Foundations mentoring business programme and ensure that mentors, mentees and partners receive high quality services throughout every stage of the programme.
Some of the key responsibilities would be:
*Responsible for the strategic leadership, operational delivery and budget management of the Mentoring Programme
*Lead the development and delivery of plans to innovate and evolve the Foundation's mentoring offer -including developing other complementary services and or integration with other programme offerings
*Ensure delivery of the Mentoring Programme is on track against plans, procedures and budgets working with the Director of Programmes to make adjustments as required
* Manage budgets for mentoring and ensure programme operates within approved budgets
*Ensure the Mentoring Programme provides high quality relationship management to partners and donors,and submits timely, quality reporting on performance, outcomes, and success stories to donors
*Conduct trainings (internal and external) on mentoring topics, programme methodology, etc
*Put in place activities to share learning from the Mentoring Programme with the wider Foundation
* Speak at events, conference, panels and other networking events to share learning from the Foundation's Mentoring Programme and influence others
* Actively support the generation of funds to support the Mentoring Programme including liaising with donors as agreed with the partnerships and funding team and support on the preparation of proposals,
programme design, budgets and reports for funders.
*Provide overall management to the mentoring team, including the direct line management of two staff members (Programme Manager - Relationship Support, Programme Manager - Intake)
* Play an active part in the Management Team and contribute to collective responsibility in key areas including the Foundation's culture, impact and compliance
* Take joint responsibility for the profile and identity of the charity, representing our work externally, developing relationships with key stakeholders across the sector, funders and partners
Essential Criteria for this role:
*Significant experience of working on the delivery of high-impact, large-volume mentoring schemes.
*Proven experience in mentoring and expertise on mentoring approaches, preferably within an international development or business context.
* Extensive experience reporting to donors and a high level of attention to detail.
*Experience managing teams and developing staff members.
* Demonstrable experience setting strategies and plans at a project or programme level, with evidence of successful implementation of those strategies and plans.
* Budget holding responsibility (over £250k) and demonstrable knowledge of budget development,management and reporting
*Able to manage multiple diverse projects and prioritise workload
*Proven experience in building effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, partnership building and networking at senior management level or above
*Flexibility to undertake overseas travel as required
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch now!
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to our office & Specialist support team. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.