£40k per year
over 2 years ago
This well known children's disability charity are looking for a Head of Media and PR to lead a team to implement a new media relations strategy. Working in a team of three you will aim to raise the profile of the organisation and establish them as the authority in their field. You will also support the communications team to develop and promote the brand, both internally and externally. They are looking for a personable individual with the ability to plan to reach new audiences, with more focus on celebrity strategy and getting coverage for thought leadership.
This would be an excellent role for a PR manager who has written PR strategy looking to take their next step in the charity world.
- Experience in media relations and campaigns, with a track record of delivering successful media campaigns and coverage.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the proven ability to compose compelling press releases, promotional materials etc.
- Strong team management experience
- Experience with policy and campaigns focussed media relations work.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to work with other departments on projects.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to represent the organisation at events, and ability to address politicians, civil servants, and the press.
- Ability to provide media and communications training to staff and conducting media interviews.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.