£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
TPP is currently representing one of the UK's leading visitor attractions and is a world famous heritage site based in London.
They are embarking on their most ambitious transformation, to become an extraordinary cultural destination.
They are seeking to hire a Head of Marketing on a permanent basis, to their Marketing and Commercial Enterprises team. You will be responsible for directing the overall brand, positioning and marketing for the organisation to drive visitor reach, income from ticket sales, retail, commercial events, catering and filming income.
You will be a member of the senior management team, along with other senior managers in the Foundation, and you will be a key contributor to developing the strategic and business plan and responsible for delivering it.
You will lead the development and delivery of two key areas which are essential to their success, which are brand and positioning strategy and Marketing strategy.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
Brand & Positioning
- Brand and positioning locally, nationally and internationally is pivotal to achieving our client's vision to be an extraordinary cultural destination. This role is responsible for defining our client's organisational story to reflect this strategic intent, ensuring our brand positioning and identity enables their vision.
- Lead brand guardian responsible for championing, protecting and growing their brand; rolling out our refreshed visual identity, tone of voice and Foundation values. To ensure all staff, onsite partners, commercial partners and anyone else who is working with our client fully embraces the brand and takes responsibility for its execution across the assets they are producing, embracing their tone of voice and values in the way that they are delivered.
- Lead the direction of the new wayfinding scheme which will encompass their signage, onsite posters and core interpretation elements of their new visitor offer e.g. Explorer Map, family resources, multimedia guide etc.
Marketing Strategy, Income Targets & KPIs
- This role, working hand in hand with their Head of Visitor Experience and Retail, is responsible for ensuring that they meet £1.8m visitor income target from tickets and retail. This role is also responsible for supporting their on-site catering and F&B partners, commercial events partners and filming to deliver a further £1.4m each year.
- Developing the marketing strategy for their direct to consumer integrated campaign and media strategy from outdoor to digital, working with their design and marketing agencies to deliver the best value for our spend. Define the approach for reporting and analysis to ensure a continuous cycle of review and improvement.
- Working hand in hand with their Head of Visitor Experience to monitor their daily visitor numbers and sales statistics; interrogate the data and use the analysis to continuously review their direct sales activity and effectiveness of their tactical marketing.
Candidate Experience will include :
- Experience with developing brand and positioning strategies and managing the roll out and implementation of brand.
- Excellent track record in developing and executing marketing strategies for a ticketed venue / experience.
- Experience in developing monitoring, analysis and review of visitor data sources to ensure there is a clear understanding of our visitor, their needs and motivations
- Experience in developing digital strategies, to maximise the potential to reach new audiences.
- Experience in leading and managing projects, prioritising, meeting deadlines to budget
- Determined and results-focussed, with a track record of achieving targets.
- An understanding and ability to motivate a team to sell products and meet sales targets
- An interest in tourism, history, architecture, art, or visitor experience