£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am currently working with a fantastic children's health organisation who are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing & Individual Giving to join their warm, friendly and collaborative team.
You will enjoy the responsibility of managing and developing all aspects of the organisation's marketing and communications to improve its positioning, profile, presence and reach with internal and external audiences.
- Develop a marketing and communications strategy to support the delivery of the organisation's strategic vision
- Develop and evaluate annually a multi-channel marketing plan to incorporate all aspects of the organisation to market the organisation to a wide range of stakeholders
- Regularly review marketing literature and develop a suite of materials that are consistent with corporate guidelines and suitable for various stakeholder needs
- Assist and advise the fundraising team in marketing events and corporate opportunities to a targeted audiences
- Develop an annual Direct Marketing plan to deliver direct mail appeals with a view to growing this activity into a profitable income strand
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that conducts remarkable work. If you have a proven track record of planning and project management as well as experience of developing an income and expenditure budget then this could be the right role for you. The client is also looking for someone who has a track record of managing budgets as well as an understanding of fundraising and individual giving.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number, J64938AM in the subject line.