City of London, London
£50000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
9 months ago
TPP is working with a specialist health charity who are seeking to hire a Head of Marketing & Communications. This is a newly created role and you will be responsible for leading a team and delivering excellent marketing and communications activity across brand, content, digital and media.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Maintaining, developing and delivering the Marketing and Communications Strategy and operational plan. Ensuring the strategy, plan and activity directly supports the delivery of organisational objectives through appropriate brand, marketing and communications activities.
- Lead our client's brand activity ensuring the implementation of plans; and effective management.
- Create an informed awareness of our client, and a positive environment for the charity's fundraising, influencing and service delivery.
- Monitor our client's UK audiences, charity sector trends and complete competitor analysis, using findings to inform both strategic plans and operational plans and day-to-day activity.
Your experience will include :
- Substantial experience of marketing and communications, having worked at a senior level with experience of brand development, content, creative services, digital and media.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering integrated strategies and activities across teams
- Setting, managing and delivering against budgets, reporting on KPIs, variances and reforecasting
- Leading a team, providing direction and motivation and delivering effective line management through supervision and development of staff