£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
21 days ago
TPP is currently representing a specialist children's charity which funds projects, transforming facilities in special educational needs schools.
They are seeking to hire a Head of Marketing & Communications who will be responsible for leading a team that devises multi-channel communications and supporter journey marketing campaigns that support our client's organisation objectives of raising awareness.
This is a newly created role and is an exciting opportunity for the right person to shape the marketing and communications strategy. You will work closely with teams across the organisation ensuring that our client's marketing and communications needs are met.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- To develop and lead the implementation of the organisation wide marketing and communications strategy, fully leveraging all marketing channels to achieve objectives aligned to specific organisational goal priorities.
- To work collaboratively with all teams across the Charity to develop propositions and deliver audience-led marketing and engagement strategies and campaigns in support of the overall organisational strategic plan.
- To work closely with the fundraising colleagues to develop, deliver and evaluate a schedule of donor acquisition and retention campaigns and to identity engagement opportunities across all marketing channels.
- Be the creative lead on the development of all on and off-line marketing materials.
- Provide on and off-line marketing and communication expertise, leadership and support across the Charity.
- Design and implement evaluation and monitoring processes to evaluate campaign outcomes against brand and organization wide objectives, including producing reports for the leadership team and board of trustees.
- To lead on audience/market research and analysis, and brand /campaign tracking activity ensuring that recommendations are shared and acted on internally.
- Ensure consistent messaging and integration of all marketing and communications assets and channels and act as the brand guardian across the organization.
Your experience and attributes wuill include :
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable marketing /communications experience operating at a senior level.
- Experience of managing a team with proven experience of leading and developing highly resourceful and results-oriented teams focusing on outcomes and impact;
- Experience of developing and leading the implementation of a cross organisation marketing and communications strategy.
- Proven experience of driving strategic communications and marketing programmes, providing valuable counsel, advice and appropriate pushback.
- Highly developed verbal, written and presentation skills. Creative, persuasive and diplomatic when presenting ideas.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent writing abilities with experience of writing and designing for a variety of audiences.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with a focus on planning, setting priorities, managing process, and delivering results under tight time constraints.
- A strong team player, who thrives in a collaborative setting and works well within a busy environment.
- Enthusiastic, creative and resourceful self-starter willing to take initiative with confidence.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making judgment.