£59551.00 - £64316.00 per annum
15 days ago
TPP is currently working with a charity that provides accommodation and support to young people in the UK. They are seeking to hire a Head of Communications & Marketing, to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract to provide maternity cover. As a senior level marketing and communications you will lead our client's brand, media, digital and internal communications functions. You will also manage a wide-ranging function which includes brand and design; ambassadors; media (earned, owned and paid); digital communications; internal communications, and their alumni network. You will be responsible for developing and implementing audience led strategies, which raise the profile of our client's work.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Leading the development of the brand strategy and its implementation.
- Lead on insight and audience led brand activation and marketing campaigns.
- Lead on the development and implementation of earned media strategy.
- Lead on the development of their ambassador and celebrity engagement strategy.
- Lead on the development of owned media strategy and our social media channels.
- Develop and execute marketing and communicating strategies
- Provide high level strategic advice around communications and marketing
Your knowledge, skillsets and experience will include :
- Previous experience of holding a senior marketing, communications or brand role at Head of level either in the not for profit sector or commercial space.
- Experience of development and implementation of brand strategy
- Experience in leading a communications or marketing team.
- The ability to analyse and interpret brand, digital and media data to improve effectiveness.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.