£54000 - £61000 per annum
about 4 years ago
Our client is a very well-known National Charity & Membership Body who have over half a million members. They are now looking to recruit a new Head of Marketing & Audience Engagement join their young, enthusiastic and eager team to develop and lead their creative marketing, audience engagement and digital strategies and staff team exploiting the potential of the full range of communications channels.
As a core team member, this role will sit on the Senior Management Team and whoever comes in to this role will have a big voice within the organisation.
- Lead the development and delivery of a bold and creative marketing & audience engagement strategy consistent with the Strategic Plan to ensure widest reach and greatest impact possible on audience engagement
- Work closely with Director of Communications to develop, strengthen and be the guardian of their brand, ensuring it is promoted and maintained consistently across all areas of the organisation
- Lead communications to members and staff, strengthening engagement and involvement, ensuring they feel well informed
- Be proactive and innovative in suggesting new and creative marketing channels and activities - as appropriate for the brand
- Lead second phase of the website development project
If you have previously launched large-scale digital products as well as a strong understanding of brand awareness (rebrands, brand improvements) then this could be a great role for you.
This is ideal for those of you who have previously managed multi-disciplinary teams as well as someone who has a positive and energetic presence, as you will be looked towards for confidence and credibility.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J62534AM - and I will contact you.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.