£53000 - £64000 per annum
7 months ago
This health organisation are looking for a very strategic head of marketing to come in and manage a team of 7. Reporting into the Director of Marketing and Communications and working alongside the Head of Digital and Head of PR and Communications you would be responsible for overseeing the marketing across the different areas of the organisation and liasing with a variety of different stakeholders.
You would be leading a team to deliver the marketing programmes, ensuring that the organisation is seen as a leader in its field and framing it as a thought leader and centre of excellence.
This role would suit a varied marketer who has experience of the health and charity sector. You can come from any background, the most important qualities are someone who is a people person and is passionate about the cause.
So what are we looking for from you?
- Excellent line management experience with an ability to manage a variety of different people.
- Able to do both the strategic side of marketing and look at the detail with the managers.
- Knowledge of the health and non profit sectors.
- Experience of functioning at a senior level in an organisation .
- Experience of managing third party agencies.