£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Flexible with benefits
about 1 month ago
Calling all senior marketing professionals!
A fantastic charity that champions and supports our parks and green spaces by protecting them for people to enjoy forever are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join their team at an exciting time.
They have a milestone anniversary on the horizon and aim to capitalize on the public and political interest in how parks and green spaces across the UK have played a key part in peoples health and well-being during the pandemic and local and international climate action is high on the agenda.
As the Head of Marketing, you will help the charity meet its ambitions by strengthening its existing unique position as the only charity in the UK protecting parks and green spaces in perpetuity, building relationships with stakeholders, and creatively delivering key messages across a range of channels
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
Strategy and Leadership
- Lead the development and delivery of a bold and creative marketing strategy consistent with the organisation's aims and objectives to ensure the widest reach and greatest impact.
- Support a transition to a more marketing led organisation to maximise the potential of the organisation's centenary in 2025 and help build a new supporter base.
- Focus on brand awareness and identify innovative ways for a small organisation to improve cut through.
- Support and motivate direct reports overseeing personal development goals, engagement targets and other objectives.
- Lead the development of first-class digital and creative content across all activities and channels.
- Refresh the existing website and identify effective user journeys for all stakeholders.
- Proactively develop innovative and relevant campaigns and activity to increase engagement with key audiences.
- In conjunction with the Head of Fundraising use their supporter communications to retain engagement and drive income.
- Enable a storytelling approach to the impact of the organisation's work by producing and refreshing compelling case studies and other assets for use in publications, press and online.
- Identify and build effective relationships with partners and ambassadors to amplify the impact of their work.
- Undertake regular horizon scanning and ensure that the organisation is responsive to changes in best practice and to the external landscape.
Your experience will include
- Dynamic and effective communicator with extensive experience of marketing and communications across both digital and traditional channels.
- At least 5 years senior experience or degree
- CIM appropriate qualification or equivalent experience
- Line management experience including embedding new ways of working and supporting teams
- Previous experience with working in partnership with fundraising teams
- Ambitious and results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and workstreams.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering innovative strategic campaigns.
- Strong brand development and management experience able to confidently strike the right organisational tone across a range of different stakeholders.
- Exceptional copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong project management and data analysis ability.
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Agency management - experience of working and leading agencies to deliver results
If you would like to apply for the position of Head of Marketing, please submit your CV along with a 400-500-word cover letter which highlights why your skills and experience are suitable for the role and why you would be passionate to work for an organisation who are passionate not only about the environment but also how the parks and green spaces play a vital role in all or our health and wellbeing.
The closing date for applications is on the 31/7/22 with interviews to start the following week.
There will be a 2 stage interview process.
We look forward to receiving your application
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.