£58.8k - 62k per year
almost 3 years ago
This international animal charity is searching for a Head of Major Relationships to lead their friendly and ambitious team. You will be responsible for leading a team to raise income in from high net worth individuals, corporate, trusts, and foundations. You will be a strategic thinker with a passion for developing fundraising strategies.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Lead the Major Relationships Team in generating income through major gifts from HNWI, major donors, trusts and foundations, institutional funders, and corporate fundraising.
- Maximise new income streams from potential donors and lead on the development of the Major Relationships fundraising strategy
- Work with the Head of Grants to secure growth in major grants and institutional funders
- Manage the Major Relationships team in all aspects of planning, supervision, and performance and development reviews
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced track record of achieving targets raising funds from HNWIs, charitable trusts, institutional funders, foundations, and corporate fundraising.
- Experience of working with donors both inside and outside the UK
- Successful track record of working in a senior management team within a fundraising department
- Experience producing budgets, reporting variances against the plan, and re-forecasting
Closing Date: 24th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.