£39,020 - 40,580 per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
The TPP Fundraising team is currently working with a leading international development charity to recruit for their next Head of Major Gifts and Philanthropy. We are looking to find an individual who will be excited by the prospect of taking on a role that leads a nine person Major Gifts team to achieve an ambitious fundraising target, whilst also developing new fundraising initiatives. This role will be perfect for an individual with previous experience of, and the ability to secure upwards of five figure gifts and build successful fundraising partnerships.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Development of new fundraising initiatives for the Major Gifts team
- Manage a team of nine people, with five direct reports
- Ensure robust and strategic analysis for every activity
- Support a corporate plan of fundraising activity across the team
- Lead on closing phase of the organisation?s ambitious six year appeal
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of securing upwards of five figure gifts
- Proven track record of securing successful fundraising partnerships
- Ability to build successful and long term partnerships with supporters and corporate partners
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Closing Date: Friday 23rd October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.