£47k - 49k per year
almost 4 years ago
We are working with an international health NGO to help recruit for their new Head of Major Donor Fundraising. This is an exciting time to join the charity as they have just launched an ambitious fundraising and awareness campaign, hoping to raise £18m by the end of 2018. Leading their award winning and growing major donor team, you will be responsible to implement fundraising strategies to recruit and major donors to deliver significant income for the charity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement a major donor fundraising strategy to recruit potential new donors and retain existing donors in order to maximise income for the charity.
- Provide excellent stewardship to a portfolio of existing major donors
- Research new prospective major donors using existing both within the charity and through external sources
- Manage all major giving campaigns and events and identify new opportunities where major donors can support the charities goals.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships
- Experience in relationship management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong project and event management skills
Closing Date: 7 June 2017
Interviews: 14 June 2017
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.