7 months ago
We are working on behalf of the MSC to recruit for their Head of Licensing. The Marine Stewardship Council is an international non-profit organisation, recognising and rewarding efforts to protect oceans and safeguard seafood supplies for the future. This role will lead the delivery of the over-arching aims and objectives of the MSC's licensing programme.
The successful applicant will be responsible for oversight of all label licensing operations, including direct management of senior team members. You will ensure licensing contractual arrangements are in place and followed. Taking the lead on trademark registration issues and licensing policy development, which will involve engagement across the MSC.
About you and your experience:
- Knowledge and experience in legal, licencing or supply chain management
- Good knowledge of sustainable development
- Experience of working at a senior level in a multi stakeholder organisation
- Experience of leading, managing and collaborating with employees and stakeholders remotely
- Experience of communicating complex issues clearly to a wide variety of audiences across diverse channels
- Empathy and interest in the MSC's mission and objectives
Please call Chloe Hill, Senior Business Manager at TPP for confidential conversation about this role on 020 7198 6020.