£44135 - £52072 per annum + 31 days annual leave
12 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious fundraiser to be head of legacy and in memory giving for a world-renowned university and NHS trust. In this role you will line manage a legacy officer and in memory officer. This is a maternity cover up to 12 months.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation. The strategy is already set which you will be responsible for rolling out over the next year.
There are two areas that will be covered:
* 40% of the role will be focusing on Legacy fundraising for the University focusing on high net worth individuals and Alumni. Their average legacy gift is £50,000.
* 40% of the role will be focusing on legacy and in memory fundraising for the universities partnered NHS trusts including a children's hospital and a Mental health hospital.
* The last 20% will be managerial duties.
Other key responsibilities of the role:
* Working with the direct marketing, events and major gifts team to make sure legacy and in memory fundraising is utilised in all areas.
* Managing senior stakeholder relationships in the university and with NHS partners.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
* Successful track record of fundraising from major donors or Legacy's.
* A strong understanding of in memory fundraising and a creative mind.
* Be a self-starter and proactive approach.
* Experience in higher education, hospice or hospitals would be beneficial.
* Experience of line managing at least one direct report.
Closing date is 10th November
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.