Up to £58000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A Professional Body in central London who work to improve the standard of medical practice across the UK are looking for an interim Head of Learning to support the team while they recruit for the longer term post. The expected length of the assignment is up to 3 months, with the opportunity for this interim post to become longer term permanent for the right person.
The Head of Learning will Lead the development of the organisation's digital learning and events strategy, ensuring that the function drives increasing engagement within the Professional Body and attract new audiences beyond the membership.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Drive growth of the membership through innovative global marketing, leading on the development of effective marketing strategies and impactful campaigns, responding to data analytics and emerging trends to inform commercial decisions
* Overseeing the design and development of learning assets and resources that are of high educational quality and value and stand out in a crowded learning market, using your expertise to guide the team and SMEs in developing excellent resources and events
* Be an excellent team leader, providing direction, motivation and support to direct reports in achieving functional goals, ensuring outcomes are clear, progress is measurable, and deadlines are met.
* Leading and developing a high performing team and train, recruit and retain team members with the skills and expertise to develop and deliver innovative resources
To be considered for the role, you'll need to have experience in the following:
* Direct management experience
* Experience of managing contracts, budgets, negotiating, business planning and income generation
* Experience of developing and delivering adult learning at an advanced/professional level including both face to face, online and digital
* Experience overseeing successful marketing campaigns
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.