City of London, London
£70000 - £72000 per annum
9 months ago
TPP Finance and Accountancy are working with a leading membership body to recruit their next Head of IT Architecture. You will be a significant contributor to the delivery and continuous development of the college Digital Transformation Programme.
As the Head of IT Architecture, you will be responsible for initiating and undertaking sophisticated and complex analysis, making recommendations and influence important business decisions.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary of £72,000 per annum.
Role responsibilities include:
- Work closely with business stakeholders and third party partner, providing input into emerging requirement assessments, identifying likely resource requirements and solution options
- Provide solution options appropriate to meet stated requirements
- Production of complete end-to-end solution designs and technical architectures
- Production of necessary architecture documents
- Play a key role in project teams
- Work closely with the Head of IT Operations and Managed Service and the Head of Digital Delivery
Knowledge, skills and experience required for this role are:
- A computer related Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualification - Essential
- Minimum of ten years of experience in relevant senior IT roles
- A minimum of three years in software design and system interoperability including good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Web Services, WCF, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) integration architecture and other related technologies
- A minimum of five years in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good knowledge of ITIL and Prince2
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement.
The role closes on 10th May, 2018.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately with a copy of your CV.